Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to Work!

Back from the day off and all is well!

Yesterday I cheated a bit, because I damn well deserve it.

For lunch, I had APPLEBEES!!!!! I know I know.

I had a "Fire Pit Bacon Cheeseburger." At least it sounds healthy. Wait a minute.

It was a flat top burger (cooked pretty damn perfect) topped with pepper jack cheese and smoked bacon. Topped with lettuce, onion, tomato, and a little chipotle mayo...it was a flavor explosion! And totally worth it.

Back to the healthy!

This morning, I had my usual fiber cereal (Fiber One Honey Squares) and one egg (cooked over easy). I bought a new hot sauce because...it's new...and I love hot sauce.

It's the new TABASCO BUFFALO SAUCE! Yes please.

I also bought a new travel coffee cup that has a french press built in. Fancy I know. Let's see if it works first.

See you at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment