Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Food...Gym...Repeat.

Back from the gym.

Today was an epic workout day. Actually this whole week reminds me of the "last chance workout" from THE BIGGEST LOSER.

It's my last week in Salt Lake City. I am squeezing every bit out of the gym that I can muster.

I dropped about 1000 or more calories today with a combo platter of cardio and weight work.

For a late breakfast (woke up late) I had 4 fish sticks (126 calories) and 4 Amy's Pizza Bites (126 calories).

When I got back from the gym, I was starving. I had a bag of steamed veggies (90 calories), a helping of my specialty bean salad (120 calories), and a MorningStar 1/4lb Griller (250 calories) on a slice of Ezekiel bread (80 calories)

So far I'm totalling 792 calories. But taking my workout into consideration, I've actually worked out more calories than I have eaten. I feel amazing...so I'm not worried about the deficit.

Only a couple days left until I finally get to take that elusive "after" photo. I'm also going to finally weigh myself. I'm just curious. This was never about losing a certain amount of weight. I just wanted to feel healthy. AND I FEEL GREAT!

Thanks for sticking around!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment