Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Snack/Lunch

Hi there!

I'm back from the gym and to be completely honest, I'm not FAMISHED.

I feel like having an assortment of things. Now this could be dangerous. Snacking is where you get into trouble.

But not when you plan it out. For breakfast this morning, I had a basic 2 eggs, vegan sausage patty, and one piece of Ezekiel toast. That rounded out to about 300 calories.

It's getting a little hard to eat a "meal" after my show, so I am going to make this snack/lunch a little larger than usual.

The menu:

*4 Gluten-Free Fish Sticks (95 calories)
*Steamed bag of veggies (90 calories)
*Mahi Mahi Burger (120 calories)
*Side of bean salad (120 calories)
*Slice of Ezekiel bread (80 calories)

This might have been my biggest lunch yet. But it's going to be worth it because I probably won't have a real dinner. And I worked off about 600 calories at the gym.

My grand total for lunch was 505 calories!

My grand total for TODAY so far is 805 calories minus the 600 I lost at the gym. So I'm still breaking a good 205 for the day. I know that's not how it really works...but it's good enough for me!

See you at dinner...or whatever it's going to be.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment