Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Back! Never left!

Hey Homies and Homettes!

I'm back with my blog! I told you that I was coming back. Did you miss Daddy? Yessss...yess you diiid! Sit, stay..good girl.

Our show is officially open (to terrific reviews) and I have not stopped the healthy eating locomotive.

I have been eating mostly vegetarian throughout the week and keeping my calories to around 1400 a day. Going to the gym almost every day (excluding my cheat day..because...come on) and definitely noticing a difference.

In honor of being back...here's what I ate today:

Morning:
*Coffee
*Fiber One Honey Squares (two small hand fulls)

Then I went to the gym and burned off well over 500 CALORIES on the CrossRamp and doing various weight-training exercises.

Lunch:
*Amy's Vegan Mexican Casserole (so fucking good!)
*3/4 of a cucumber
*Fresh pico de gallo...to dunk the cucumber in.

Fun fact of the day: Adding fresh salsa (note:fresh) to any meal is a good way to get LYCOPENE, which keeps blood pressure low and severely cuts your risk of prostate cancer. Good to know. Tomatoes are your friend. If you don't like "tomatoes," try a yellow one...much less acidic and tastes a little more neutral. I happen to love tomatoes.

Dinner:
*1 can of tuna
*Dill relish
*Pinch of light mayo
*Flax chips

Off to the show! Can't wait to start this all up again! Thanks for sticking with me!

Best,
AB Superstar


No comments:

Post a Comment