Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dinner and This Morning!



Good morning!

Last night, I promised you a picture of my dinner. Unfortunately I was actually TOO HUNGRY and forgot to take a photo.

To be honest, it wasn't too exciting. I made a ground beef (extra lean) burrito with lettuce and low fat sour cream and black olives. It was exactly what I needed after my workout.

I watched The King's Speech last night and it was fantastic. I highly suggest you watch it and if you've already seen it...watch it again. Just for the brilliant performances!

This morning I had this delicious and simple breakfast!

I had some sunny side up eggs (perfectly cooked I might add) and a Morningstar Vegan Sausage Pattie. For how gross it sounds...the taste isn't too far off from the real thing.
I took my vitamins and drank plenty of water. Now I'm off to take on the day! See you at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment