Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breakfast Can Be Fun!


Good morning!

Thanks for bearing with my little game of "catch up" that I'm playing currently. I want to get back on track so I can continue to keep myself honest on this diet. So far...so great!

And heeeeeeeeeeeere's BREAKFAST!

What we have here is a red bell pepper stuffed with 2 scrambled eggs (no butter or milk) with onions. Topped off with not even a tablespoon of shredded cheese and broiled in the oven, and this is my front runner for best new breakfast. The toast was frivolous, but I always like to make a little sandwich. Old habits die hard...like John McClane (anyone?).

This humongous and filling breakfast was only 288 calories. I don't feel gross, but I feel satisfied and ready to hit the gym.

Today I am going to do a Men's Health workout called the "Beach Ready Workout." It's a combination of exercises that will really focus on my middle section (the danger zone, or the dresden), my chest, and my weak little arms.

I'll report back when I'm through. If I make it through.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment