Monday, August 22, 2011

Lunchtime Wrap!

Salt Lake City is a funny place.

Everybody has a fixed smile. But not a creepy one. It's just very pleasant...ALL THE TIME.

Here's one thing that sucks...they don't have Bank of America.

Here's another thing that sucks...they DO have a Jack in the Box...but it's a 5-hour drive. Hang me.

Snack: A banana.
As some or most of you know about me, I usually don't go the banana route. But I'm giving it a shot. Trying to make a new habit.

Lunch: Turkey Swiss Wrap w/ Romaine and Diced Chiles.
No one said that a healthy lunch can't be delicious. This diet is going to be all about flavor for me. If it tastes good, I won't mind that it's GOOD FOR ME. The chiles in this wrap made all the difference. Also...is it just me, or does a whole wheat tortilla add a delicious taste to a wrap?

That's it for now. Back to my first day of rehearsal for Next to Normal!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment