Sunday, August 28, 2011

Perfect Portion of Pollock.


Good morning!

Oy! I have had very little sleep because I was thinking about the storm in NYC.

Thankfully it is all over now and has officially passed the city with nothing more than some drops and some heavy winds. Yay!

Playing some catch up, here's what I had for lunch yesterday!

I got these portioned servings of frozen pollock from the store and decided to bake one off and serve it with some vegetables. Almost a Pollock Pot Pie without the delicious buttery crust.

All in all it was pretty tasty, considering the portion of pollock (say that 10 times...nevermind) shrunk considerably in the oven because of the water it retained.

For dinner, our company manager of Next to Normal made us reservations at one of the local brewery's that doubles as a restaurant. Great food, great company, and great times!

I had the BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER which came topped with green chiles, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo, and lettuce and tomato. It was fucking delicious...and served with a side of fruit, which I appreciated.

I allotted myself at least 1000 calories for dinner because you never can be truly sure what's going into your meal.

If I had to guess, my daily total was somewhere around 1,250 or 1,300 calories.

Feeling really great after the first week, and already noticing a slight physical difference. I'm definitely going to keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment