Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Early Morning, New Start!


Good morning everyone!

I decided that eating my first meal at 8 in the morning is a little TOO late.

Because of this 3-hour system I am on, it would have me staying up until 11:30 or midnight if I started at 8am.

I think this 30-minute difference is going to help. We shall see.

So I'm up and right away I ate myself a bowl of this.

I was worried that it was going to taste like cardboard because of the GIGANTIC "Weight Control" letters that are actually bigger than the words "Instant Oatmeal."

But the upside to not loving sweets (thank you whomever) is that I don't need a crazy decadent breakfast full of sugar to get me going.

This oatmeal is just sweet enough.

Sometimes I feel silly about blogging about food that everyone already knows about, but to be honest, I can already feel this helping me. It keeps me centered and grounded in what I'm trying to do.

Heading to the gym to give myself an official weigh-in and do a quick workout before rehearsal.

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't like sweet, why not just do plain Quaker oats? It's much cheaper, you do have to measure, but you can put dried cranberries or whatever in it, & it's better over all for you. Anything that says weight loss is probably a scam.

    ReplyDelete