Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cottage Cheese and Abs.

Good morning!

I got up extra early (8am) to head to the gym to do some running.

Popped a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (90 calories) before I blasted out the door.

But I didn't know that the gym doesn't open until 9am on weekends. At least I got a nice walk in some room temperature weather. I'll say I lost 4.5 calories doing that.

When I got home, I still had some time before rehearsal started. So I decided to look up some abdominal exercises. But I really dislike crunches and any sort of neck strain.

So I did this: STANDING ABDOMINAL EXERCISE VIDEO

It got me sweating a little bit, and I definitely felt it in my mid-section. Certainly not the cardio I planned on doing this morning. But you have to roll with the punches.

P.S. Speaking of rolling with the punches, I really hope that everyone in New York City is doing alright. Just stay calm and stay inside and eat and drink and be merry! It will pass! Love you all!

Especially you, Prump.


No comments:

Post a Comment