Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 2...Here we goooo!


Good morning!

Started off today at 8:30am with a quick run w/ my cast mate, Matt Dengler. He plays Gabe...and he has a fucking beautiful voice. It's nice to have someone to run with if only for the motivation.

We ran for 15 minutes uphill to the center of the University of Utah campus. Then we turned around and headed back down. Upon our return, we sweated through a 2-minute plank and then finished off with 20 pushups.

Nice to get a little sweat going and get the blood flowing. I think that's going to be a daily thing.

After the workout, I needed some energy. So I had this shake.

*Peanut butter
*Low fat vanilla yogurt
*Fiber cereal
*Skim milk
*Frozen berries

I also had half a grapefruit. Which was nice.

Okie dokie. I'm off to rehearsal. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Go, Alex Go!! I'm really enjoying reading about your progress.

    ReplyDelete