Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scheduling is Hard!


Hello my fine friends!

Sorry I haven't posted since yesterday afternoonish. Rehearsal for Next to Normal is in full swing and I need to figure out how to plan my meals better.

With a rehearsal schedule that has a built-in dinner break, it's tough to try and schedule a 3-hour diet around it. But I think I've figured it out.

Anyway, for lunch yesterday I made a tuna sandwich (no mayo) with lettuce on a couple of flax-seed sandwich thins. Pretty alright actually!

I had to improvise with dinner because my originally scheduled meal wasn't defrosted yet.

So I made this...

Making full use of my whole wheat tortillas, I decided to make a hot wrap. Except this time, I used some ham, swiss, tomato, lettuce, diced green chile, and a tiny bit of BBQ sauce so it didn't dry out on me.

It was JUST OKAY. It also sort of fell apart at the seams the minute after this picture was taken.

Oh well. I was hungry. I needed the calories because I was way under.

I ended my day yesterday with a calorie count of 1,273. That's more in the realm of what's healthy for me to lose a little weight.

Breakfast for today is coming straight after this post! So watch out! We're getting back on track one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment