Monday, August 22, 2011

First Breakfast, Smaller Portions


Did you know that it is extremely important to eat breakfast within the very first hour of waking?

I didn't either...until now.

My very first meal of this 3-Hour Diet was a good old-fashioned bowl of cereal.

As far as cereal goes with the diet, it encourages you to pick one that his high in fiber and to strictly follow the measurements.

I chose this one because in my opinion, they all look like the same freaking cereal:

Flakes, granola, some taste, and those weird mouse poop looking things.

Actually this cereal is not half bad, so I guess I would recommend it. You could find less calorie cereals than this one, but for the amount you are eating, it's just important to have something to get you started.

You need breakfast to get started. If you skip it (like I usually would), you end up making up for it later on by eating an entire Domino's Pizza (like I usually would).

I also had a bite of some lowfat cottage cheese with pineapple. The diet said I could. I forget how much I enjoy cottage cheese.

I will post my first snack and lunch in the next post!

See you then! Stay hungry!

2 comments:

  1. i had cottage cheese with cherry preserve! i always forget how good cottage cheese is :) You Can Do It!! -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you, boo. you'll be thin in no time.

    brrrrrap.

    ReplyDelete