Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Continuing Down the Border!


Arriba Arriba!

I was so enthused about my Mexican-themed lunch, that I decided to carry it over to dinner!

I made this beautiful piece of culinary glory!

Chile Lime Shrimp!

Sliced some onions into strips and coarsely diced a garlic clove. I sauteed them in veggie oil until they were nice and happy.

While that was going on, I tossed my shrimp in my secret spice mixture and some fresh lime juice. Then I added the shrimp to the pan.

Once all of the flavors melded together, I served it over brown rice and garnished it with some delicious wilted spinach.

Overall, it was a flavor-packed dish that came in at 361 calories! Right on.

The cast decided to watch some Family Guy so I popped a 100-calorie bag of popcorn. No regrets in this diet business.

Especially since my daily calorie total today is 1,326. So far, I'm hitting in just the right range for this weight loss thing to happen.

More gym action tomorrow! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment